Community post

Discussion

Nose Bleed - 5DPO - or other strange symptoms

I just wanted to get a forum going to for strange possible pregnancy symptoms.

Is anyone having anything weird? Or possibly had a nose bleed this cycle?

I had a nose bleed at 5dpo. It came on suddenly around 8pm and only lasted for about 10 mins. I haven't had a nose bleed since I was younger. Maybe it is the change in the weather.. It was only my right nostril and now today that same nostril has been slightly runny all day.

Katie

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I had bleeding gums for 3 days (which ive never had in my life--I have very healthy teeth and gums) and my upper ab muscles burned/hurt like I did 100 crunches. I thought those were definatly very weird.

11 years ago

I had a nose bleed at 6DPO. Just started out of nowhere. I was getting ready for work when it just started dripping. Am getting used to them now. its like my 4th cycle with nosebleeds at 6DPO.
I dont know if that helps..

11 years ago

I'm 5dpo in our first month of trying and I feel like I'm losing my mind. Had a huge sinus headache this am and lower back pain all day. I've been super tired and when I check my cm it's light pink/brown and creamy and lots of it. Hubby and I bd'd tonight and I started to bleed. Is my cervix sensitive due to pregnancy? Waiting to test until next week is killing me! I always have normal cycles and haven't been on bc for 2 years. My cervix feels soft and closed and fairly high. Help!

11 years ago

Stacee - yeh definitely weird symptoms! What dpo are you? Praying for you!!

Miami - it does help. I think I am just hoping it is a symptom, but of course if could just be a nose bleed! LOL darn it! :)

Mommymisa - Those sound like promising symptoms. I think having a lot of CM is a good sign!!! I hate being this tired. I could just have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or a hypothyroidism (sp?) I guess I will have to wait and see!

Baby dust to all of you!!!

Katie

11 years ago • Post starter

So no spotting today (good thing?) and no backache. Bbs feel slightly different (a little stab here and there and feel bigger). Really can't wait to test next Wednesday or Thursday!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo