Community post

Discussion

Burning feeling around the uterus

Hey ladies!
I am currently 7dpo and for the last 2-3 days i have been feeling what feels like a burning feeling all around my uterus and sometimes near my stomach. This is my 4th cycle ttc and i havent felt anything like that before.
Was just wondering if anyone else is having or have felt them and wanted your opinions on it.
Thanks ladies :)

Jennifer

User Image

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Same DPO6 I've felt horrible I call it the waist belt of pressure and burning cramps. I even had lower tummy,hips,lower backs,thighs,legs to ankle achy!

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

aww that sucks to hear :( I havent had any real type of symptoms this cycle except for a painful back ache on 3dpo and then the burning feeling since 5dpo. This would be our 4th child and for the life of me i cant remember what it was like with the others. I guess becuase they were our surprise babys i wasnt paying so close attention lol. I had so many "symptoms" last few cycles that is a relief not to feel so much this time around. But this burning pain is driving me nuts!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo