Community post

Discussion

3DPO & SYMPTOMS

View Full Post

i feel like im having wayyyy too many symptoms by it only being my 3dpo.

151 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 151 Replies | Last Page

OK seems that this is not my month! I woke up with a sharp stabbing pain (not the cramp) in my lower abdomen which lasted for about 30 minutes. Seems preps are going on for the arrival of AF.

11 years ago

Seems like not my month either I have been sick but I know I have a cold all symptoms are now gone. I still have tiny cramps that's it cm is almost about dried up my temps are still up but that can be from the cold. So gl to everyone else and I hope everyone gets there bfp this month.

User Image

11 years ago

Janesheeba how many dpo are you the sharp pain could be implantation of the egg im 9dpo and woke up to cramping, my period is due next Thursday the 10/11 the implantation calendar says today is the day my egg should implant so fingers crossed for us.

11 years ago

MARIE- how are you?

11 years ago

Shawnette I'm 9dpo too, seems we're cycle buddies. It could be implantation, but it was too strong to bear. I actually went to bed mourning when the pain lasted. Plus I don't have any CM whatsoever!

Hmm...could be positive, but I really don't want to keep my hopes up. How's your cycle doing?

fingers crossed for all!

11 years ago

-patientlywaiting#2

im great actually! my AF decided to come 4 days early(today)! im actually happy. started getting really nervous and thinking OMG what if i am PG?!?! even though it was something i wanted... im not disappointed at all!! good luck to you!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Janesheeba: Well i woke up cramping, and im very moody and irritated and I dont know why, i still have creamy, to sticky discharge and some times watery, my panties be soaked, i had some yellowish stretchy discharge while checking my cervix, i think this is my month but not testing until 10/11 period due, ill keep an update.

11 years ago

MARIE- are you going to try next cycle?

11 years ago

-patientlywaiting#2

just might! btw how are you?

11 years ago • Post starter

MARIE- I'm holding up pretty good. I have no major symptoms. AF is 3 days away so I will just have to wait and see. I still haven't tested yet.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo