Community post

Discussion

3DPO & SYMPTOMS

i feel like im having wayyyy too many symptoms by it only being my 3dpo.

151 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 151 Replies | Last Page

I'm the total opposite. I'm 5dpo with no symptoms. Hoping for a BFP for us

11 years ago

I am 2 dpo. What are your symptoms? I don;t have anything

User Image

11 years ago

now that im 4dpo i feel not much of anything! but yesterday i felt terrible. lol think my mind is playing tricks on me!

2DPO Symptoms: headache , hungry all the time , minor headaches , abdominal pain , gassy , acne , body aches , breast pain really sensitive , cramps , craving salty foods , fatigue , frequency of urination , irritability , nausea , stress , sleepiness.

3DPO Symptoms: Anxiety, Bloating , Body aches , insomnia , stress , cramps , frequency of urination , irritability , fatigue.

4DPO Symptoms: minor pains in my lower abdominal and uterus area? feel like its ripping head ache on and off nothing severe.

why am i feeling all of this so early??

btw i have this app on my phone called womanLog helps me keep track of my period , lets me know when im fertile and when i ovulate. The only problem is my period have not regulated and im always traveling so i cant really tell. so the day i have that i ovulated my be incorrect. im just going to wait for my Af to arrive ! best of luck to you all

11 years ago • Post starter

Marie-when is AF due?

11 years ago

AF is due Oct 10th

Mines is due oct 9 but I'm not testing til I miss it

11 years ago

im going to do the same! i feel like the days are going extremely slow though! >.<

Yes they are but I'm glad I have a buddy that's testing around the same time as me. If you want we can tried to hold off and test on the same day

11 years ago

Hi everyone I thought I'll post on here as your in a similar situation to me.

I'm
Current 4dpo, and AF is due 11th October. ( which I believe won't show this month) I have faith I'm
Pregnant and I feel different .

My symptoms right now is tired, tingly breast( itchy breast), headaches , I had lotion discharge but has calmed Down a bit today, and below my stomach I feel like my lining is ripping can't explain much but it feels different and I feel sick to my stomach. I used preseed this month so I'm hoping I get my BFP.

Baby dust to you all

I will only test the night before so I'll keep praying.

What are all your symptoms?
X

11 years ago

Welcome j_shorty

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo