Community post

Discussion

Pink cm on dpo!! Implantation??

Well I went to the loo and noticed very faint pink cm... I never ever get this ... I usually have bright red flow from the get go...

I'm 9 dpo with a belter of a headache... Backache... Weird feelings like movement in my lower abdomen!!

I only have an 11 day luteal... So if it's implantation bleeding is 2 days enough for a little bean to stick??

So happy... But at same time don't want to get my hopes up!!

What do you guys think??

Thank you x

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I can't answer you but would love to know your outcome. Did you get a BFP? I had the same happen, but only at 6 dpo so I am not sure if it is promising or not.

11 years ago

I also had light pink cm when I wiped this morning at 6dpo. I did a second wipe and nothing?! Hoping it's related to implantation. I am known to spot as soon as 5 days before AF, but it's always red spotting. I am 8 days away from AF right now. User Image

11 years ago

This is so funny because on 9dpo I too had a bit of light pink when I wiped after peeing. It was light pink with a bit of light brown and it was kind of like a stain. I wiped again and there was a little more pink. Next time I went to the bathroom it was gone. I am also hoping it was implantation related, but like you, don't want to get my hopes up because I've had unusual occurrences before thinking it was a sign from heaven that it was finally my turn, only to be devastated when AF came. So my fingers are crossed for you and me both! Let us know what happens, I'll do the same.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo