Community post

Discussion

I dont know what is going on!

Hi, This is my first post so please be gentle! We are TTc baby no 2 and are on month 10 of trying. I always have 28-33 day cycles and have done for the last 18months. I ovd on cd 16 (based on ewcm and ovary pain).
The on cd27 i had loads of ewcm and pain again, so did an OPK and it was positive. It was only positive for 1 day. I have never ovd this late in mycycle. I hae had loads of pg symptoms such as sore boobs, nausea, fatigue. I am a serial cervix checker and this week it is so high up i can hardly reach it and is tilted right back. My cervix has never been in this position. I have dont a couple of hpts and thought I had faint positives but i have line eyes!

I guess my question is...is there any chance I could still be pg regardless of my positive OPK. I am now on cycle day 34 so technically 1 days late going by my lngest cycle.
Has anyone ever had a cervix position like this?

Thank you xx

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Wow this site is not very good for replys! 23 views but no one wants to comment?

11 years ago • Post starter

I will comment! This is my first comment. I don't know what to say other than good luck and baby dust to you. I am also ttc and I'm on day 32 of my cycle, but I've been spotting since Sept 17-October 1....and my AF came September 1-6!! So naturally I think and hope I'm pregnant even though a pregnancy test three days ago said no. Best wishes.

11 years ago

Take a test and let us know!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo