Community post

Discussion

First Cycle Post-Mirena HELP!

Have a look at my chart. This is my first full cycle after having my Mirena IUD out. We are trying for baby #3. I think I'm pregnant, but things were so hormonally nutso right after having the Mirena out last month that I feel like I could be crazy.
Last two pregnancies were achieved within two weeks of stopping birth control pills, so I'm not sure what to expect.
Do I have a triphasic chart?
Am I testing too early?
(All symptoms listed on 12 DPO are the ones I've observed since Ovulation Day.)
Xanax, anyone?!
Thanks, AJ :)

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I had my mirana taken out July 20th and have had 3 periods since then. I'm also in yet another tww. Your chart looks way better than mine!! I would test I I we're you your chart looks great but I don't think it looks triphasic. Your temps were slow to rise up not a jump so to speak.

11 years ago

Strange. I added "sex" to today and now I have two possible ovulation dates. WTH? The second one was added automatically, and it doesn't even coincide with my EWCM. Plus, I was having lots of cramping feelings around the first ovulation that I set. AND they took away my coverline.
Again, am I nuts?! I was going to test in the morning, but now I'm not sure.
Grrr. This throws me all out of whack.
AJ

11 years ago • Post starter

Well, I'm still not sure what day I ovulated on . . . BUT today I got my BFP!!! :) I used First Response Early Response and I also had a blood test done this morning. They detected 8mlu of hcg in my blood, so that is a pretty stinking sensitive home pregnancy test. I'm sure the upcoming ultrasound will date the pregnancy more accurately. :)
Baby dust to all!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo