Community post

Discussion

Horrible 2ww! But, is this a good symptom

I know I know you ladies are probably so tired of us early dpo girls talking about symptoms already but this is a horrible 2ww wait for me and im TRYING to make it go by faster. Im a stay at home mom so there really isnt anything to occupy me so I find myself sitting online obsessing over this 2ww. I got a positive OPK on September 24th and we have baby danced every day since the 19th. No sperm count issue so I figured it was okay. We Baby danced all the way up to day 25 and then I knew ovulation was over because I got creamy dry discharge and on day 24 I was getting very egg whitey discharge, so I knew on the 25th that it was over. I was veryyy crampy on Ovulation day also. Well, on day 25 and 26 I WAS NOT cramping but today I have been cramping so much. my boobs are sooo tender but theyve been tender since ovulation but have yet to go away. my nose is stuffy but thats probably a little sinus cold since my son has it also, im just not prone to getting sick and usuaally dont catch his little colds. But, the biggest thing is im crampy again..is this a sign of implantation?

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I meant I was not crampy on day 25 but very crampy day 26 and still crampy on 27th

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo