Community post

Discussion

Triphasic bbt chart

Hi could you all look at my bbt chart as it looks weird I havnt got af yet bt it could be late or due tomoz by my dates,plus my temps been at a higher level for a few days does this look promising as test hasn't come up yet as I might not be late yet thanx

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Laura, I have been charting for 2.5 years now and this is what I know (I am by no means an expert).
It is really hard to see a triphasic pattern if you don't have any temps before O. I see you have a great dip on 5 DPO and then your temps spiked and have stayed nice and high. Without your temps before O it is hard to tell if this was a possible implatation dip or if maybe you O'd later than u thought??? Also I noticed you had a significant drop in temp yesterday. That could mean is on her way.
I would keep charting and if you don't see in the next couple of days or if your temps go back up again I would take another test!!!
for your !
Jill

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo