Community post

Discussion

Symptoms Seem to Lessen

I may be going crazy but I feel like my symptoms aren't as strong. I got several positives starting Sunday and through yesterday. My boobs still are sore but dont seem as sore as yesterday. I'm also finally able to start using the restroom more, where since ovulation I was completely constipated.

Is that normal?

My beta came back yesterday at 23 and progestrone was 16.4 which she said was good. I'm only 13 dpo or I guess 4 weeks pregnant.

Anyone else have anything like that? I may be worrying too much because I just lost a baby in June and first thing I noticed were my boobs weren't as sore.

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I know a pregnancy after a loss is scary, especially if you've been trying for a long time. I'm going through the same thing. I understand if someone said try not to stress, I'd want to strangle them, but it's really the only thing you can do.

I had a few days with seemingly almost no symptoms, then they came back full force. Keep in mind every pregnancy is different. Besides, if the dr said your levels are good, then that's great news! Keep me posted and remember there's lots of women going through this with you. We're all here to support each other.

10 years ago

My symptoms come and go also but my doctor says it's normal.

User Image

10 years ago

I actually ended up losing my baby shortly after that post. The only pregnancy I've kept was with my son and my symptoms stayed strong throughout.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo