Community post

Discussion

confused.... maybe mis-calculated

Started charing in june, first cycle was 30 days, second 30 days, third was 35 days. Here i am in sept. Had a crap load of ewcm on 9th. So we bd-d. Was there again on the tenth but not as abundant. I have never done cervix position check til this month. All calenders i tried said af should have come minday the 24, and that ovulation was most likely the 10. Is it possible that i ovulated late or that implantation isnt taking place until now?? I normally have very intense cramping when af is due to arrive, today ( two days after assumed arrival) i am just having dull cramping in lower abdomen, and now and then right pinching feeling by belly button. I grabbed a test from dollar store it was neg this morning. Can see bit if light pink when did cp check today along with some lotiony cm that has a bit of brown in it. Idk what to think now!

Molly Marie

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

It certainly sounds as if you O'ed on the 10th. It may be IB this late, but it's hard to say. If you're 2 days late I'd go ahead and try a FRER. They are a lot more reliable than the dollar store brand. Remember, it's not over till shows!

11 years ago

Thanks!!! I don't really know all the lingo yet, what is a frer?

Molly Marie

11 years ago • Post starter

AF showed up full swing today! thanks for your info though!

Molly Marie

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo