Community post

Discussion

MIGHT BE PREGNANT?? PLEASE I NEED ADVICE!!

I'm 20yrs old and im sexually active with my fiance on a daily basis. Sometimes twice a day. I cant specifically say when my last period was, but i know its pretty late. I have a abnormal period anyway, i never keep up with it, i just know when im spotting im about to start. It was sometime last month of August, i want to say around the 20th? But not sure. It was an odd period of course, i was bleeding for about a week or so, then when it seemed i was about to get off because i started spotting, it became heavier. Showing that i had a period for two weeks. If not longer. Now its damn near the end of this month of September, and i havent had a period yet at all, and havent had any signs that im going to start anytime soon. about 5 or 6 days ago i had a huge increase in Cervical Mucus that threw me off. I normally dont discharge in such large amounts, but it would literallly fill my panties up, like i peed on myself. It was really thick, and a white lotion like color to it. this lasted about four days or so. Ive been bloating on and off, and found myself wanting to constantly eat a lot. im not a breakfast eater, so im a little queasy when i wake up in the mornings and dont eat. When i do eat, i feel like i over ate and feel stuffed for hours, sometimes feeling queasy afterward. ive been constipated. and to top it all of my nipples have suddenly became sore to the touch. Ive never experienced sore nipples until now. not since i hit puberty for my first time. so this is a little odd for me. ive took a million quizzes online wondering if i could be pregnant, but i cant be sure. i took a home pee test, and it came back negative. im not sure why im experiencing these symptoms, but i have been trying to get pregnant. idk if its maybe im overwhelming myself with ideas that would make myself think im pregnant, or if i really am. but it still doesnt explain the late period, and sore nipples..

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE RESPOND TO THIS AND OBSERVE THROUGHLY! I DONT HAVE ANYONE TO TALK TO ABOUT THIS, AND ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY! I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.. THANKS :)

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

HPTs have different levels for when they react and show a positive. I would make an appointment to see the doctor to get a blood test to confirm you are pregnant.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo