Community post

Discussion

Only 5DPO but having a bunch of symptoms...possible?

I am only 5 DPO (first positive opk on 9/18 @5pm, positive again 9/19 with cramping left side all day, 9/20 neg opk) but im already having a bunch of symptoms...coincidence? Or are there any mommys out there that this happened too? I have been EXTREMELY TIRED! cannot stay awake for anything and cant pull myself together at work, Iv had gas, diarrhea, heartburn, crampy here and there, headaches, very very wet watery CM, lastnight i felt really emotional, very nauseous also feeling like i could throw up, and when i eat i feel like i could throw up. Had sore nipples the last few days but today they feel fine.... Not sure what is going on with me! I had a miscarriage in june and we have been ttc since, with that pregnancy i had super sore nipples early on before a pregnancy test could even detect and was very very tired all the time.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Some women have really sensitive bodies and pick up on a foreigner right away. :) 5DPO isn't too early to pick up on subtle hormonal changes.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo