Community post

Discussion

10dpo and something's different

So this is our 14th month TTC. I thought for sure I was pregnant this month, but all of a sudden this morning my bbs were no longer sore and heavy. I still have backache and woke up with severe headache, but usually my bbs go back to normal the day of, or the day before AF arrives. Has anyone experienced this and got BFP or am I out? I tested this morning FMU and BFN.

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Have you started your AF yet? I will be at 10 DPO tomorrow and I feel very weird this will be my 2nd child if I am pregnant but I can't really remember any symptoms from my son.

User Image

11 years ago

I actually ended up having a miscarraige yesterday and hemmorhaged. They confirmed it was a miscarraige and believe I have endometreosis. I am seeing my doctor in a couple weeks for blood work to determine what stage of endo and whether I will need surgery or not. I hope this is your lucky month tho! Baby dust to you!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo