Community post

Discussion

Completely Confused at 7dpo!

Okay, here it goes: Had a +OPK last Sunday (7 days ago) ( which was actually only 10 days into my cycle) DH and I BDed that evening then again on Tuesday. The 2WW begins...then last night when I went to the bathroom i had some brownish discharge and a little tiny bit again this morning at 7DPO. Completely confused...been having some cramps and serious gas but worried that it is just an early sign of AF. Any thoughts or advice from past experience?

Going crazy here!!!

6 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Could be implantation bleeding. Good luck!

11 years ago

Thank you, I'm really hoping it is. I only have OPK tests left and read that it can sometimes detect HCG. I went ahead and took one and got a very faint second line (i normally only get one line when it detects nothing) and got 2 very strong positives 7 days ago when I ovulated. Just hoping I'm not just creating all this in my head..ugh. What is your story? Love to hear other ttc stories.

11 years ago • Post starter

I am soooo with you on the "going crazy" thing!!! This is our second cycle TTC, and I am about 7 or 8 dpo. We thought that since we are both healthy, in great shape, and definitely have fun BD'ing we would have no problem getting pregnant super easily as soon as we started trying. After it not happening last month, I am totally freaking out and reading into EVERYTHING my body does. I am pretty sure I am just having good ole PMS symptoms, while at the same time praying that my bbs really ARE way more sore than normal, and that the fatigue IS bc I am now an incubator for a little bitty person, and not just bc AF is heading my way! In addition...I have the patience of a kid in line at an ice cream truck...so OF COURSE I took a test today with a BFN!

I have not had ANY spotting at all so at least you have that symptom going your way!!! :)

Definitely keep posting updates! It seems we are in about the same point in the tww! Sending good baby making juju your way!!

11 years ago

Ohh my gosh, we are seriously cycle twins. Also our second cycle Ttc. I'm very afraid that it wasn't spotting but instead the onset of my early period :( we will see.. I'm already feeling super bummed. We definitely need to keep in touch and discuss these trials and tribulations! Where are you located btw?

Btw, also tested today and got a big fat bfn!

Ok wasn't AF! I'm still in the running ;)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo