Community post

Discussion

October BFP'S anyone

Is there an October thread yet... if not can this be it.... otherwise point me in the right direction.

Right ladies this has to be my month.

I am currently on CD4 Im taking 150mg of Clomid and will get my scan next week I think.This will be our 20th Month TTC and more than ever I really want another baby to complete our family. There is an empty space just waiting to be filled.

Is anybody with me this cycle???

Amy xx

15 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Replies | Last Page

Hey Amy I'm also hoping for a BFP in October. I only been trying for 4 months but it seem like forever. I hope October is our month.

11 years ago

I hope so too... It was first time round. I'm hoping history will repeat itself. Are you doing anything different this month or are you just going for it? Where are you in your cycle?

11 years ago • Post starter

Nothing different this month I'm just going for it. I'm suppose to ovulate today/tomorrow according to my ovulation calendar. So after that is the dreadful tww:(

11 years ago

Eek, Ive bought a load of opk's this cycle. Hoping I ovulate this cycle... thats half the battle. Keep me up to date with your symptoms. will you hold out for the 2WW or will you start POAS ASAP like me ha ha.

x

Lol I'm going to try to hold out for the tww. When are you suppose to ovulate?

11 years ago

With you ladies too, praying for an October BFP. Lots of baby dust to all!!

11 years ago

well I've gone from no cycles to 33 days and last one was 28 so hoping that is a good sign! so I'm thinking in about 10 days but I can't be sure. I wasn't ovulating before so first time using opks. not even sure how they work to be honest....

ooh good luck annabella! it's the waiting game now!!

Welcome Annabella

Amy keep us updated.

11 years ago

Hcg injection yesterday and positive opk today!! Anyone else git an update x

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo