Community post

Discussion

8DPO SYMPTOMS. SORE BREAST AND NIPPLES!

I AM 8 DPO TODAY AND MY BOOBS ARE PRETTY SORE FOR THIS EARLY ON SINCE I WON'T GET MY PERIOD UNTIL 18 DPO THIS CYCLE. 33 DAY CYCLES! I MIGHT HAVE OVULATED EARLY THOUGH THIS MONTH IF I OVULATED THE DAY I THINK I DID.
SINCE 4 OR 5 DPO I STARTED GETTING KIND OF TINGLY SENSITIVE BREAST. THOUGHT IT WAS IN MY HEAD THE FIRST FEW DAYS, BUT THEY HAVE GOTTEN WORSE. ITS NOT SUPER INTENSE, BUT IT IS DEFINITELY THERE. I NORMALLY LOOK FOR SENSITIVE NIPPLES EVERY MONTH AS A SIGN AND NEVER HAD THEM FOR 18 MONTHS OF TTC. NOW I AM PRETTY SURE THIS IS SORE NIPPLES. I JUST HOPE IT IS BECAUSE I AM PREGNANT AND NOT JUST ANOTHER RANDOM PMS SYMPTOM OUT TO TORTURE ME.

HERE ARE MY SYMPTOMS THIS CYCLE SO FAR:
0 DPO- FERTILE CM AND CRAMPING ON AND OFF IN OVARY AREA
1 DPO-FERTILE CM, NAUSEA (PROB JUST MY IBS OR PMS), BBS START TO FEEL TENDER (NORMAL FOR ME)
2 DPO- RIGHT NIPPLE KIND OF SORE (THINK IT IS IN MY HEAD) NAUSEA( IBS OR PMS STILL) UPPER THIGH SORE ? STRANGE?
3 DPO- PINCH IN BOTH OVARIES (I NORMALLY ONLY GET IT IN MY LEFT)
4 DPO- TERRIBLE AND SUDDEN BLOATING AFTER DINNER AND IT IS REALLY PAINFUL! PEEING A LOT. NIPPLES FEEL A LITTLE TINGLY I THINK. BOOBS SORE, BUT STILL NORMAL AMOUNT. BURNING SENSATION IN LEGS.
5 DPO- STILL BLOATED BUT NOT AS BAD. MIGRAINE! PEEING A LOT AGAIN. BURNING IN LEGS AGAIN. CONSTIPATED.
6 DPO- BOOBS EXTREMELY SORE ALL OF THE SUDDEN AND DEFINITELY SENSITIVE NIPPLES!
7 DPO- TWINGES ALL DAY, THEY ALMOST TICKLE AND HURT AT THE SAME TIME. BOOBS AND NIPPLES REALLY SENSITIVE TODAY! ABLE TO MAKE BM BETTER TODAY :) (tmi)
8 DPO- BOOBS ABOUT THE SAME. NEGATIVE HPT (NO SURPRISE THERE ).

WHERE ARE ALL YOUR GIRLS AT? ANY OF THIS LOOK PROMISING? SORE NIPPLES AND LEG PAIN IS THE ONLY NEW THINGS FOR ME THIS CYCLE.

2 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi Meggo,

This is my second attempt at posting a reply since my computer just shut down the web page! So I'm going to keep it brief (plus I can't remember all that I wrote!)

I am also 8DPO. This is my first cycle TTC - I came off birth control pill last October and since then have only had four periods, the last being in May. This is the first month since then that I think I have ovulated: I experienced ovulating pain and CM for two days before EWCM. Since 0DPO I have experienced a lot of CM, unusual for me after I have had EWCM. I have also had a lot of cramping that began on the left side, a bit like ovulation pain but duller. Today is the first day when it has been across my entire lower abdomen, and to be honest does feel a bit like period pain, so all these symptoms could just be PMS! Like you I experienced a migraine 5DPO, and have had a couple of mild headaches since. I have also felt quite bloated, and feel quite uncomfortable at the moment. Today I have noticed that my right nipple is quite tender to touch although it does not look any different. I also get a dull ache in my left boob when I touch it, but nothing unbearable. They do feel quite heavy and big, although I haven't noticed that my bra feels uncomfortable.

I think a lot of this is wishful thinking! I would love to be pregnant, but think that after just one cycle it is unlikely and I am probably just having more PMS symptoms than usual with it being such a while since my last period! I haven't taken a test - I am going to wait until the end of next week, I think, but anticipate AF arriving on Monday!

Good luck to you !

Helen xx

13 years ago

That must be tough having irregular cycles and not always ovulating. Maybe it will work for you because maybe you wont think about it each month and then by surprise you will have ovulated and gotten pregnant! Or maybe you are this month! I will be praying for both of us.
I regularly ovulate, but it hasn't done me any good for over 1 and half years. My husband needs to get checked out though. They say 40% of the time it can be a male infertility issue. I hope not, and am praying that it just hasn't been God's timing. Hoping this is our month!!!!

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo