Community post

Discussion

PATIENCE

Hi, ladies!!

Yesterday at 11DPO I took 3 tests (to confirm) and had 2 faint lines and one very obvious 'pregnant 1-2' pop up. I called my ob and I wont be able to go for a blood work/pregnancy confirmatoin until next Friday (a week from today).

My AF is due this weekend, so how do I stay calm and hopeful that this little bug sticks? I bought a bunch of dollar store tests to use every day but I kinda feel silly being so obsessive.

Also, does teh dollar store brand ever darken?! My lines are so faint!

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Those early positives are SO nerve racking! I don't know much about the dollar store brands because I have never used them before, mostly because our dollar store is ALWAYS sold out. Anyway from what I understand they just aren't as sensitive as brands like clear blue and First response.

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

I am in the very same boat, only I have some big question marks in this cycle. Haven't gotten any faint lines *yet* so trying to stay hopeful but my problem is I have no idea when I ovulated! I had a chemical pregnancy in November, waited to TTC one cycle per Drs orders (actually they told me to wait 3 cycles which I didn't like the sound of and me and DH just couldn't not TTC that long!) so this is second cycle after CP, and while my periods seem to now be around the same time, my ovulation signals were all mixed! I use FF app and it gave me dotted lines for this cycle, which means it's inconclusive.

So I had several positive OPKs way earlier than normal, lots of bouts of ewcm across several days, low temps overall compared to past cycles, but finally I had a third increase in temps a couple days ago around what might have been implantation, so my chart seems triphasic now. FF said I may have ov'd around cd 11 but that would be the earliest ever for me! I think I would not be having BFNs at this point. So seeing those BFNs made me think I must not have even implanted yet or just implanted recently, if I'm pg. So I likely ov'd around CDs 15,16, 17, 18.

My problem is I have a 11 or 12 day LP so my little beans barely get a chance to stick before AF tries to crash the party! I had spotting yesterday when I wiped.

According to this site I'm 13 dpo ish, but now according to FF I'm only at10 dpo. Oh and cramping started today. I never cramp before AF, only during.

We can be cycle buddies!

User Image Trusting that God has a plan and that I can be patient through this TTC. It will be in His timing, not mine.

9 years ago

That's interesting because FRERs seem to hate me. When I was pg with the CP (we are ttc our 1st baby also and this was the only time I have been "pregnant" we have ttc since Sept 2014) every time I got a line, though they were more faint, I got them on the dollar store ones. I love those things, plus they are cheap! Then I would test on the FRER and there would be nothing! Stark white! Even the blue dye tests finally gave me a faint line. I have yet to get any happy news from a FRER. Even the stupid FRER ovulation tests don't like me much.

User Image Trusting that God has a plan and that I can be patient through this TTC. It will be in His timing, not mine.

9 years ago

Dallas....I hope yours sticks!!!!

I have officially missed my period and am on 15DPO. Each day I've taken tests (obsessed) and the lines have grown stronger and stronger!! This morning's appeared much quicker too with Answer brand.

I have an appointment Friday for a blood draw at the doctors office to confirm!!

Fingers crossed this little bug agrees to call me home!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo