Community post

Discussion

Bfp on cycle 8

After 8 cycles got bfp!!! Started testing 11 dpo with aimstrip and got faint bfp, tonight tested with clearblue digi and got bfp!!! Not due for af till Friday!!! What we did differently this time was start bd 3 x per week starting when af left, last time we bd was day before + opk , this was also my first month using opk!! Please send sticky Vibes!!! This is my first and I'm soooooo excited but sooo nervous, praying for healthy and happy 9 months!!!

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Oh and I started using preseed!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Congrats & Sticky Vibes to you !! This is my first cycle TTC and I'm having all the symptoms. Sunday is my testing day. Fingers crossed!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Thank you!!!!! Went to my pregnancy confirmation appointment today! Sooo excited!!!! Hope you get your soon

11 years ago • Post starter

Awwww that's so awesome!! I have 3 more days to wait until I test. I'm so anxious. I have had the wierdest dreams and the worst pain in my boobs. This morning I woke up crying (which by the way, I RARELY do). I've had a host of other sypmtoms some are regular PMS symptoms and others are ones I never get i.e. heartburn!! All day everyday regardless of what I eat. So I'm praying this is a good sign.

Good Luck on your appointment and let me know how it goes.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo