Community post

Discussion

anyone else just get a BFP?!

i just found out we are having baby#4 today, we officially have a we already have 3 daughters ages 6, 4 and 1! im super excited i want to tell everyone LOL but i think we are going to wait to announce our pregnancy when we find out the sex of the baby this time! anyone else out there get too?!

8 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

I got my first last week!! It will be our first!! :) Cannot say how excited we are. I have my first dating scan today to find out just how far along I am.. I'm nervous and so excited to begin this journey. How far along are you do you know? and a xxxx

User Image

11 years ago

I just got a BFP on Tuesday (10DPO), and BFP daily since then, even got one on a digi today!!! We have been NTNP since April and I've wanted children for YEARS!! I'm telling my husband tomorrow in a cute way :) So hard keeping this from him, the best news in my life!

11 years ago

so happy for u all! just had a MC :( but its okay, we will be trying again we are determined to have our 4th child!

11 years ago • Post starter

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi! YES! YES! YES!!! I just got my BFP yesterday afternoon!!!!!!!This will be number 5 for us! We have an 8 year old girl, a 7 year old boy, a 4 1/2 year old girl and a 2 year old boy. I'm so excited!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

So jerlous!! I am still waiting to see. Peiod is 1 day late now!

Congrats!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Got a positive:-) this will be our first, been pregnant twice before but ended in MC, so praying for a sticky baby. This already feels different to the last two times! Congrats to everyone:-)

User Image

11 years ago

Positive CBE digital today It's the second positive digital this cycle....it's SO hard not to tell anyone...soooooo happy
Congratulations to you!!!! Happy BFP!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo