Community post

Discussion

IB OR AF?

Hi all, I'm new to this.. but today i'm having some light bleeding two days before AF is due... can this be IB or is it AF showing up early? 12DPO and so far have not had a BFP. Last time I POAS was 10DPO and BFN. Never spot before AF and have no backache. Have some light cramping on what I would say is my right ovary area. My AF is regular but lately has been off.... usually 31 day cycles. I calculated my last three cycles and I believe I would be on a 33 day cycle now. I'm so confused because if that is the case then I am only 10DPO. I used OPK on AUG 31 and was light postive. On Sept. 2 it was Positive. Please help....

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

How did you get on?? I'm in same position... I have a 11 day luteal, I'm on day 9 with pink cm and this never happens... I'm usually right in with bright red flow...

Did you get your bfp... I'm hoping you did x good news stories always restore the faith ;) x

11 years ago

Hi Jewels, I did not get my BFP. What I thought was IB turned out to be aunt flow . I have never had such short cycles. It only lasted 4 days and mine usually last 7. It was also more like spotting rather than a regular flow. I took a test as soon as the bleeding stopped and :(. I also went to the ER to make sure it was not a miscarriage and they said everything came back negative. They did an ultrasound and saw nothing. I have begun to feel like this might not happen...I had the IUD for two years and I'm not sure if that affected me in any way. I have not tried again this cycle but we are not using any contraceptives either so we will see how it goes now that i'm not stressing about it. Good luck to you and lots of

11 years ago • Post starter

Mummt TTC,

I am sorry to hear how things turn out for you but I am in a somewhat similar boat as you. My only problem is I am afraid to test should it comes up with a BFN. Today will make CD 30 for me and according to the charting I have been doing over the months my cycle ranges from 28-30 days.

Was having some mild cramping and this morning a very dull ache in the right ovary and now where else but that has now ease and I now I feel nothing now AF symptoms or anything so I will just wait and see.

I am happy about how you handle yourself in this regards and wish I can get to that same level as you.

All the best.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo