Community post

Discussion

Anyone else?

I am 9 DPO right now and soon to be 10 DPO I am trying for #4 baby! I have been having symptoms of pregnancy since around 6 DPO it started with cramping mild, and exhaustion. Now the last 2 days I have been getting those plus tender breasts, nausea, food aversions, mild bloating, and the I feel pregnant feeling. Anyone else going through this or think that its a good sign of probably a BFP??

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Are you getting cramping on one side? i got all those symptoms you mentioned when i was pregnant before so it sounds promising! :D

11 years ago

Yes i have been getting that too and everyday my symptoms get more and more the tiredness increases and so doe the nausea and my chest and has been hurting more everyday. I got a very faint pos today at 12 DPO so I am hoping for good news I had a chemical last month so really hoping not to have that again!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo