Community post

Discussion

Temping and Spotting and Cramping, oh my

Short, bitter version:

Have been halfassedly charting since May, started temping religiously since CD 16 (today is CD 25). (was at a birth morning of CD 22 and therefore could not temp, but otherwise it's been consistent).

My usual temps during a normal day run in the high 96's and low 97's.

BDed on CD 8, thinking I was in the clear as we are taking a break from the stress of Not Trying/Not Preventing. CD 8 is way in the safe zone, right? Right?

Wrong. Realized a few days ago I probably ovulated on CD 11 (from CM and symptoms, was not temping them, so technically I could be off... but my notes say "Watery CM, so much. Too much. Dripping down my leg while doing dishes in my pajamas. What is happening? And why the cramping?"

Sigh. Bear with me here:

There was .5 dip on CD 21, 10 days after assumed ovulation.

Followed by very light spotting 2 days later on CD 23.

Temps been on the up and up, in fact even my mid day temps are high- at 5 pm after lying on the couch dying from nausea for an hour my temp was 99.5.

I feel very achy, my nipples are very sensitive. Been have lots of cramping in ovaries as well as what I am guessing is my uterus? But honestly maybe my mind is playing tricks on me. My bubbies get heavy and tender, then they shrink to normal size and get very firm.

As mentioned, today CD 25 and possibly 14 DPO nausea in the evening, very crampy, very burpy (and vurpy. TMI? apologies).

Oh and yesterday I NAPPED. I NAPPED, PEOPLE. 3 pm came and that was it. If my phone hadn't rang at 4:45 I probably would have slept all night. Total exhaustion.

I feel like I am coming down with the flu.

I have creamy CM, nothing to really talk about.

BFN FR ("6 days sooner!") yesterday and today.

Probably just actually coming down with something. Due for AF in 5 days.

Early pregnancy tests should be arriving in two days so I can obsessedly (word?) pee in cups until I wake up to my period.

Grrrrrrrr

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm 8dpo having cramps off and on, creamy cm, had sharp pain in breast last night, not sure if I'm having pms or pregnancy signs. It may still just be too early for you to test, try wait few days and test again!

11 years ago

Fingers crossed for both of us :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo