Community post

Discussion

Just feel pregnant but BFN AGAIN :(

Ok I have had sore BB's for it least 4 days, nausea, sore throat, Lotiony CM (TMI) but now at 14DPO and Cycle day 34 I still have a negitave test results and no sign of AF. This was my first month actually charting so I could be off on my days but even so the test I took was a 5 day sooner EPT and it was a stark white BFN. Losing hope that there is still a chance this month but I really feel different. Maybe it is phantom pregnancy since I want it so bad. Anyone have any insight or has anyone gotten a BFP after a BFN on 14dpo?

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi Rosie,
I understand where your coming from, I am on cd 30 and 16dpo and 3 days late no af! I did a dig test on af due date and cheapie today both bfn!

I have read loads of other sites and they said maybe if you ovulate late the test won't show up until later.

It's driving me crazy as never late and usually start early!

Good luck fingers crossed : )

11 years ago

It is seriously the longest wait ever. I would love to hear any updates you have or have a TWW friend that is on a close cylce. I am hoping we both have just ovaluated really late and we will get our BFP soon. Have you had any promising symptoms??

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo