Community post

Discussion

Symptoms seem to have disappered

Im 7DPO and have every day had symptoms of preggos but it seems that my symptoms have just pretty much lessened or dissappeared. For example as soon as I would get up and pee in the morning I would have a terrible stomach ache that would last most of the morning. My nipples are no longer sensitve and my twinges have stopped but my fullness and slight soreness in my lower abdomen is still there. Has anyone else had this happen and still have a BFP?

User Image

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Has anyone else exp this?? Please I love to hear from someone else lol

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi, this happened to me last month. I was really excited because I was getting all the symptoms (sore bbs, sore nipples, exhaustion) and then they started to diminish, until they finally disappeared completely. When this happened I also started to feel clear PMS symptoms, so then I knew I wasn't pregnant :(

This cycle I'm even worse because I didn't get any symptoms like I did during the last one :(

Everybody is different, so don't get disappointed yet.

Good luck to you!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo