Community post

Discussion

prayer to conceive and 2ww prayer! baby dust ladies (:

VICTORY OVER BARENESS PRAYER

Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I'm asking you to move by your spirit and touch me now. Let your anointing flow from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. Your word says in John 14:14 If I shall ask anything in your name then you will do it. I am a child of God, so I speak these words in faith knowing that you are able to do exceedingly and abundantly and above all I can ask or even think.
I claim the promises of God concerning childbearing today in Jesus name. I claim victory over infertility, miscarriages, barrenness and pregnancy loss, In Jesus Name. All damages done to my vagina, cervix, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and fimbria are undone and healed right now. My reproductive organs are functioning and working as God ordained and designed them to work. I receive my miracle today inJesus name.
Thank you Lord, that by your stripes I am healed. Lord send your heavenly surgeons to operate on every part of me that is not in alignment with your word and will. Every late childbearing curse programmed against my life break by fire in the name of Jesus. No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper. Right now, I praise God because this is my season to be fruitful, multiply and replenish the earth. In Jesus name, everything that has been hindering me from conceiving must come to an end. Every curse of infertility has to die. Every root of barrenness must be instantly destroyed by the power of God. Jesus died so that I can be set free, delivered and made whole. The blood of Jesus is covering this prayer and God is watching over his word to perform it in my life. By faith, I receive wholeness in all parts of my body.
I am fruitful, I am a happy mother of children and my womb is blessed by God. There is no barrenness in my land. I will carry a baby to full-term. God has not forgotten about me. I'm made in his image and likeness. I thank God that I'm coming out with a testimony. I receive my pregnancy breakthrough today in Jesus name. Amen.

2WW PRAYER

Father, I boldly come before the throne of grace asking for your perfect peace during my two week wait. I want you to take away all fear, doubt and unbelief that tries to come upon me. Take these things father and remove them off of me. In Jesus Name, I choose to trust you today, tomorrow and everyday of my life. I will not go by any of the symptoms I may be experiencing in my physical body but my hope will be focused on you. I will not lean to my own understanding.
Right now, I am freely yielding myself to you and the glory and power of God will be manifested in me. In Jesus Name, I rejoice because it doesnâ??t matter what my temps are that have been charted, it matters who you are. You are a faithful God who delivers me out of all my troubles. So, I cast all my cares upon you. I declare that I will not be troubled during my 2WW. For, I have the mind of Christ and he withholds no good thing from me. Lord, I trust you and believe that you are able.
Thank you Lord because you have an appointed time for my children to be born.
In the name of Jesus, I receive that peace that surpases all understanding. Amen!

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Wow, your message was powerful.
Thank you so much for sharing and in Jesus name I pray Amen.
I'll be back to read this prayer (the first one) every other day until I Conc.

11 years ago

Beautiful prayers! Bless you & baby dust!

9 years ago

I claim this over my life right now in Jesus' holy name. Thank you so so much for sharing this beautiful and powerful prayer with all of us. God bless you!

9 years ago

Thank u for sharing such a hopeful prayer with us. I really need the prayers nw i pray that God wil arise and answer our prayers of conception speedly. In Jesus Name. Amen.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo