Community post

Discussion

tummies :)

I had a m/c last cycle, but am TTC again straight away (I am 38 and fear that time is running out for me).

Anyway, last time, during very early pregnancy - I experienced discomfort when bending - almost like my tummy wanted to be protected, a kind of deep tugging and sensitivity (no ache, pain..just a resistence to bending) which lasted for a week or two. - I am only 8 dpo right now, but am experiencing the same thing again and I just wondered if anyone else has experienced this and had a successful pregnancy? ........just trying to occupy my crazy mind during this 2 week wait thing! - and also trying not to be too hopeful :)

All of this is new to me, so if anyone wants to be my buddy - please come and say hi!

User Image

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm sorry about the m/c :(
But don't give up yet!! I am also experiencing the pulling feeling. Like when I go to stand up or stretch!!

Maybe this is promising for us
My AF is due in two days so hopefully she doesn't arrive :p

Keep me updated

&&

11 years ago

ooh - that is good, I think the tummy feeling must be a good sign for us - I hope that your AF doesnt arrive :) everything crossed for us both xx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo