Community post

Discussion

Horrible pain in my abdomen

My OPK was positive on Sept 2. Today is 7 days after ovulation for me. I usually have a 24 day cycle, so my period isn't due for a week (next Sunday). I woke up today with the most painful stabbing pains and cramps in my stomach. It's my entire lower abdomen, everything from the belly button down. It is really really painful. I haven't taken any medicine for it, for fear that I may be pregnant.

We have been trying since Dec for baby #3. Our youngest is 6, so it's been awhile since I was pregnant. But I don't remember this kind of pain with my last two pregnancies.

Does anyone else have this? Is this normal. I have not had any spotting. I'm hoping that it's gone by tomorrow. I stayed in my pjs all day because I was do uncomfortable. I feel bloated in my tummy too. It doesn't feel like period cramps. More like a dull, standby ache- kinda how it feels when I am ovulating. But it's too late to ovulate and too early for period cramps.

Any advice?

Thank you for listening!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I'm also wondering what day this week or weekend you feel would be the best to take an early response pregnancy test. It's so hard to wait, but I don't want to get a false neg if I do it too early.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo