Community post

Discussion

advice please- dpo17

Hello all! This is my first post.... here are some of the details. I have been on BC since I was 17 and I am now 30. I went of BC in June after I got married. I have had 28 day cycles since going off. This month I was suppose to have AF on Sept 6- I have had a pulling feeling down there since then. I have had dull headaches every evening. I have woken up 2 days at 5am for what seems to be no reason and then can't go back to sleep. I have had 2 nights with vivid dreams, my nose has been running. Here are some factors throwing me off.... I had a sinus infection and have been on Augmentin (antibiotic) for about a week maybe week and a half. I also started a new diet Tuesday (salads, soup, nuts, raw fruits and veggies only) and am very prone to kidney stones. I have been spotting for 2 1/2 days... very light and only on TP. I have been easily upset (but usually had a headache). I have not had my period- not sure why I am spotting- thought I saw a stone in the toilet but still small spots every now and then. Took hpt and it said negative. Could I still be prego? I totally do not feel like myself and have no idea what to make of this. I should be able to test positive by now I would think?

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

there are many stories on here of people not getting pos pee tests for 3-4 months!!

your best bet is to get to a doc and get a blood test

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

I took a test for UTI and that was positive. Still no signs of a period- not spotting anymore- clear urine. Drank 3 glasses of cranberry juice. Thanks for the reply! I am hoping I am prego! I took test in late afternoon- might retest in a few days with first morning urine. I know if I make an appointment I wont get right in and I am not even a week late for my period yet.

11 years ago • Post starter

AF came today! :/

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo