Community post

Discussion

7DPO and these are my symptoms

Hey everyone I'm Kia, I've been TTC since November of 2011. This cycle I'm having symptoms so I'm trying not to get my hopes too high but here's what I'm experiencing:

Nausea after meals
Nausea if I don't eat often
Had a sharp pain(almost like a charlie horse) down my right inner thigh.
Headaches(which I very rarely get normally) every other day?
Constantly "wet"(tmi i know)
Peeing alot more especially at night.
Constipated
Had a pulling feeling under belly button(like lower abdomen)
breast hurt and occaisonal sharp pains
moody which could be pms??
Gasey
And lastly I just feel different..

good or bad? Anyone else feeling these symptoms?

&&

13 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

also had motion sickness from um...bed dancing hahha

&&

11 years ago • Post starter

sounds goos but pms and pregnancy signs can be the same it sucks i guess we just have to wait

11 years ago

Yeah, I'm trying not to get too excited, only reason I started thinking it could be my month is the nausea.

&&

i'm pretty sure i'm out this month..woke up feeling like i was about to start any minute

&&

I'm feeling several symptoms but mostly really tired and low center non pms cramps off and on!

User Image . +. &=

11 years ago

Well, still haven't started, and feeling dull cramps/pressure..no idea lol.

And hope you get a BFP

&&

Did u get tht BFP? I definitely had the notion sickness after BDing last night. Feeling sick as I type...

User Image All cycle buddies welcome!!!

11 years ago

I just got my BFP and the symptom that I had that were different than any other cycle was the sudden exhaustion in the evening. It started around 8DPO and I would be fine and then sit down on the couch and practically pass out. I couldn't keep my eyes open and would end up crawling into bed. It was like someone had flipped a switch in my body to make me sleepy. This went on for several days and then I tested at 10DPO and got a faint positive. I did also have cramps and extreme moodiness but I have had that previously too.

11 years ago

well,mother nature still isn't here and I took a test sunday(15dpo) and it was BFN and the past two mornings I woke up swearing I had started. Symptoms have died down some..

My boobs are still super sore/sensitive. As well as when I stand up I get sharp pulling pains on lower abdomen...I'm confused lol

Sept. 18th, 2012= 17 dpo

&&

Hummmmm, that's interesting. I wonder what could be causing AF to not show her face. My symptoms has subsided, other than slight gas and my (.)(.)'s are slightly sensitive. I am 8dpo today so I am going to test in 2 days. Did you use any OPKs? Maybe you miscalculated your ovaluation date. I think I miscalculate mine. I got EWCM on the 7th however, I didn't BD until the 8th and 9th. I have a question, how long do you have to BD after you notice the EWCM?

User Image All cycle buddies welcome!!!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo