Community post

Discussion

Anyone wanna join around 6 dpo to 12 dpo?

I am 8 DPO and would like to test starting Tuesday! I am suppose to start my cycle Friday so hopefully that doesn't come :P Here we can discuss our symptoms and share so hopefully positives this weekend or next week.

12 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Replies | Last Page

I am 9DPO and have sore breasts.

11 years ago

I'm 8DPO today too! I had a big dip in temp this morning. Feeling bloated, sore nips, mild cramps, had a really vivid dream last night but none of those are unusual at this point in my cycle. I'm testing on Monday if my temp goes back up tomorrow. Fingers and toes crossed for everyone!

11 years ago

What a great idea!

Hi I just had my first frozen embryo transfer (transferred two) and currently 8dpo, 5dpt. Symptoms gassy, twinges in ovary areas, but nothing that feels different when AF comes, just a lot earlier than what I would expect. Baby dust to all this group!

good luck! User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hello everybody...Me & DH are trying 2 conceive #2 we have a DD who is 5yrs old...I am 8dpo and since day 6dpo I have had sore breast, headache, been super exhausted, crampy/twingy feeling in pelvis, hot flashes and oddly craving hashbrowns...which is something I don't even eat but my DH loves and with DD I was hooked on pizza rolls which is something I rarely eat but DH loves so I am hoping 4 a BFP soon.

11 years ago

Hey girls! I am totally new to all of this and this is my first post ever on an online forum. I started obsessing if I'm pregnant or not and thought this would be a good place to vent and talk with others who are in the same boat. So my husband and I aren't trying but aren't not trying. This cycle we had unprotected sex a few times during (what felt like) halfway through my cycle. I checked a fertility calculator calendar and it turns out we had sex at the perfect time to get pregnant. We have never tried before and usually use protection so, like I said, this is totally new for us. I'm expecting my period on the 13th or 14th, so if I don't get it, I'm going to take a HPT on sunday the 16th. I'm so excited but I don't want to get my hopes too high. I have zero symptoms AT ALL. Nothing. Is there still a chance I could be pregnant? Thanks for listening!

11 years ago

Cncrinch- Oh definitely! With my daughter I had like NOTHING until 6 weeks. I kept telling everyone how lucky I was to be symptom free and the pregnancy was going to be a breeze lol Yeah....6 weeks exactly all hell broke lose D: I didn't even have sore breasts until like 9 weeks. K heres my long symptom from 1 dpo lol

Symptoms are nuts for me so if im not pregnant I then something is wrong! I cant remember dpo cause I didn't think anything about it since a few days ago but I had sex 3 times during ovulation.
1 dpo-Now, I've had cramps everyday. Some days are period like some are constipation like and some are cervix pains.
3-5 dpo I had horrible nausea to where I kept running to the bathroom to throw up but never did, it would happen twice a day. Heartburn for the past 7 days but much more mild now. I had a 3 hour episode around 5 dpo of gagging non stop. It sucked so bad, had to have a washcloth around neck and tilt my head to relieve it.
6 dpo, I had a bad headache all day and still fatigue as I am everyday. Been home bound because of all this. Still lots of clear discharge.
7 dpo Feel much better! Slight cramps in the morning and mild heartburn for the day but feel pretty good. Also had a 30 min episode of nausea before dinner. Now one big thing though was EVERY time I stood up I would black out! All day!
8 dpo I felt ok but just tired and groggy. In the afternoon while little one asleep I play some league of legends and my temp went up to 99.5, felt clammy and hot flashes started to shiver. It went away in a hour and felt fine. That evening it went back up to 99.3 and went away within an hour but felt fine that time. Sooo that was weird! BAD constipation/pulling/period like cramps the whole day, was miserable.
Today I have cramps but they feel like constipation cramps and pretty uncomfortable :/ I'm tired and lazy today.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!!! I'm what I think to be 8-9 dpo today (I did opks for the 1st time this cycle and had an almost positive 8/30, then ran out so couldn't test 8/31 so I'm not 100% sure). We BD'd 30th and 31st, and not at all since then....I haven't felt like it, which is a little odd. I'm the person who doesn't actively try but when I feel any small symptom start obsessing over it and get SO disappointed when it's a bfn haha. Well, after bd 8/31 I just felt...different. I've been half-tracking my symptoms, because I have a funny feeling this is it. What I have recorded so far-

Suspected "o" day (8/31)-almost instantly after bd I got a serious case of the hiccups! Really strange for me.
~1dpo-more hiccups with a vengeance, bloated, very gassy, strange gurgles/bubbles in lower abdomen. Very stressed out-my supervisor at work said she thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown! That could just be normal stress though. Very tired (unusual).
~2dpo- more tired than yesterday. VERY crampy, like a mix between AF and indigestion-FUN!
~3 dpo- couldn't sleep despite feeling soooo tired. Less crampy, but WAY MORE gassy than normal (sorry tmi!), started getting extremely hungry around this day.
~4dpo & 5dpo- didn't record sx's but I know I ate a ton of food..I can usually only bring myself to eat once a day at night because I just don't get hungry. Ever. This raised a red flag that I kept to myself, until....
~6 dpo- DB asked me if I were preggo! This is a REAL strange thing, as we aren't actively trying and he didn't know I was doing opks (I was more curious to see if I was ovulating at all through my cycles as they are irregular with suspected pcos as a cause). He asked because of how much food I had been eating the past few days, and also because I've been falling asleep early and fast-I usually have insomnia at nights. Tables are turned and now he's the one with insomnia while I snore away :/. Cramps and bloating continued.
~7dpo- took a $tree test (I know, too early!)-BFN. Usually I'd spend an hour in the bathroom analyzing, taking pictures of it to tweak, etc, but this time I looked at it, saw one line, and put it down. A voice in my head said "too early, just wait". That was definitely not MY poas-aholic voice talking! I mentioned how hungry I was at work and one of my coworkers overheard and interjected "you're pregnant!". I haven't mentioned a suspicion to anyone but DB after he brought it up.
~8 dpo (TODAY)- still cramping, but not like I was from 2-6 dpo. Was going to go get a test this am but woke up late (see, super tired!) and didn't stress at all about not taking one. I feel a weird sense that I will be getting a positive soon. I'm gonna hit up the dollar store on my way home anyway :P

One other weird thing is that I NEVER dream. Once in a great while. I've had 4 extremely vivid dreams over the last week, two of which I could give a play-by-play of. Those two happened 8/31 and 9/1- the night we BD'd and night after. Probably a coincidence, but fishy nonetheless.

Here's hoping everyone sees their bfp soon!!!! Baby dust!!!!!!

Fx'd :)

11 years ago

So I am around 11 dpo today and the past few days I have had a slight fever mostly at night time. My normal is 98.4 but its been up to as high as 99.7 and low around 99.2 then goes back down to 98 before bed lol Since last night my cheeks are bright red and lips are red but feel ok. I did feel like I had a hangover this morning and slight nausea. I'm really tired and body is tingly. I guess it made up for feeling so happy and good yesterday (other than the slight fever while gaming) I brushed my teeth this morning and they bled a little which never happens. I brush twice sometimes 3 times a day so that was weird.. Cramping yesterday but today doesn't seems as bad. Start testing tomorrow!! :) add that to all the other symptoms (severe heartburn, black out every time Stand up, headache, gagging re-flux for 3 hours, cramps for 9 days straight, peeing a lot, painful sharp pain in breasts around 3-5 dpo)

hey girls! I haven't written in a few days but I love reading all your encouraging posts and it makes me feel like we're all in the same boat together! I'm 11dpo now, but waiting 6 more days to test. This will be my first pregnancy test ever! Anyone else trying for their first baby? My husband and I can't wait to see the results. Still no symptoms for me, and this is my first time ever trying so I don't want to get too excited. Hope you're all hanging in there! Our wait is almost over :) for this month at least...

11 years ago

I took one today and BFN :( But I still have random slight fevers since 4 days ago or so and now its 99.5 lol But feel fine other than tired. I have had sharp pains in my right side (brief and randomly or when I move a certain way) since last night but they are gone as of 4 hours ago. I had moderate AF cramps too all day which seem to be only mild now. I keep running to the bathroom thinking I'm on AF or something lol AF is due Fri and testing Sat if I can help it :)

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo