Community post

Discussion

Early Signs

Hello- we are TTC our second child. Although we were trying for the first child, I didn't have any expecations the month we conceived so I never noticed any syptoms. It seems like the past 3-4 days (3-6 dpo) I have ha d a lot of cramping, pulling, twinges, and the empty feeling. I have also been battling flu like symptoms (enough to stay home from work today-major back pains). I had a c-section with my first child and I'm not sure if this can alter the way you feel symptoms.
I guess my question is how many of you who have had these symptoms this early on,were pregnant? This waiting game isn't something I am used to and it is driving me crazy!!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi,
I have never posted here before, but felt compelled to today.
I think I am around 13 dpo, but that is a rough estimate as I was not really planning this, but have become kind of obsessed with noticing my symptoms.

In the beginning, I had a series of symptoms that made me think I could be pos.

Then, two days ago I had what felt like serious af cramps, so I figured I was going to get my period and I was "out" as they say. Yesterday, I felt nothing. Today, I again had what felt like af cramps and was ready to get af. I actually ended taking two naproxen for the cramps and b/c I figured I was "out."

Then, suddenly, I started feeling nauseous and dizzy and my coffee tasted bad. I have not yet gotten my af. Of course, it could still come some time today or tomorrow, so I'm going to wait to take a test. I took one about 5 days ago and it was neg. Anyway, just feeling "yucky" and it the day of my af, but it is not my usual "af" symptoms - it is nausea and dizziness and a bad taste.

Good luck to you.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo