Community post

Discussion

The dreaded 2WW in September...Anyone with me?

I'm currently 7dpo. I had a miscarriage in June so this is my first cycle of charting my BBT, checking CF, etc. I've been having pains in the lower right side of my abdomen, some back pain that's been going on for a few days now, I had my first crying episode last night for no reason (poor hubby), my boobs hurt, I'm having some pretty vivid dreams lately, and I woke up with a terrible headache this morning. I took a test this morning and got a Can this 2WW go ANY faster?

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I know how you feel, the dreaded TWW can be a nightmare. Mine is over now! Phew and AF is due tomorrow! Last month I took a PT at 8DPO and got a and was so gutted, obviously it was really early to test but I took my chances, now I am 18DPO and still not taken a test, if AF doesn't appear tomorrow then I will take one straight away!! But I've been experiencing similar to you, sore breasts, crying randomly and funny twinges in lower abdomen. Who knows maybe this month could be both our months!

I would say to you, to not take another test untill atleast 12-13DPO to save yourself heartache.

And lots of

User Image

11 years ago

I was just curious, did you ever get your BFP? I am 10dpo and got a BFN today. I'm hoping AF doesn't come!

11 years ago • Post starter

I still haven't gotten my BFP and I'm 11 dpo. AF is due any time and I had a drop in temp today. :( Still trying to have some hope!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo