Community post

Discussion

At 8dpo had acid reflux and gagging for the first time ever!

Finally some symptoms that definitely aren't just in my head... Last night I at a few potato chips and had a sip of beer and instantly had acid reflux, and ended up nauseous and gagging over the toilet for nearly 30 minutes (never vomited though...). As uncomfortable as it was, I'm so excited to have some symptoms that are definitely real (I know many of us have imagined/exaggerated nausea and fatigue during the 2WW). I'm trying to wait to test until 11dpo, but Sunday can't come fast enough! Hoping for a

User Image

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I had bad nausea twice a day and would last about 2-3 hours around 3-5 dpo, still have heartburn as of 3 dpo (I am 9 dpo now) and I remember around 4 or 5 dpo at night for 3 hours my gag reflexes were so bad I had to keep a hot washcloth around my neck and tilt my head to relieve it. It was horrible! I know it wasn't in my head because I wasn't even thinking pregnancy at the time. Good luck to you! :)

11 years ago

12 dpo and still getting a . Feeling pretty out this month. due Wednesday, I put a tampon in my purse today. Looks like I'm hanging it up for a while.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

When I was preggo in APR/MAY - reflux was like the #1 thing I noticed - not even Tums would help for the most part! So that sounds VERY promising!

11 years ago

Nah don't count yourself out now. Its only 12 DPO. If you read up on it, lots of women dont get a positive until the day of missed period or way after. It's all depending on implatation (you could of implanted later) and also the HCG levels, some produce slowly at first some triple fast. If you miss a period try a week later or go to a doctor. I start testing tomorrow at 12 dpo :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo