Community post

Discussion

I could use some help analyzing these symptoms! Please!

I am on the pill, but the past two months I missed pills. I missed the majority of the pills in the third week of each pack, so I followed directions and skipped my placebos and went on to my next pack. I got my periods a week early the past two times. They were lighter than usual but lasted longer than a week. Fast forward to this month. My period is due next Sunday, but I have recently experienced a bunch of symptoms that I've never had before. They are:
-Sore breasts! They hurt to touch and move, and sometimes they ache throughout the day without being touched. This started about a week and a half ago. My boobs have never hurt before a period before, or ever.
-Yeast infection and bacterial vaginosis! Never had either before, and WHAM I get both last week. Miserable.
-Zits on my chest! I've never had those before. I probably have about ten that cropped up in the past week. They don't seem to be poppable. Or maybe they just aren't ready. I don't know if chest zits are any different than normal zits.
-I am SO thirsty! It's like I don't realize I'm thirsty until I get near water or drinks and then I have to drink oodles of it.
That's about it. I have had headaches and a runny nose all week, which is listed on the symptoms page, but I don't know. That could be anything, haha.

I'm wondering if all of these symptoms are caused by the fact that I have skipped my placebo week twice in a row. Nevertheless, my boyfriend and I have had a lot of unprotected sex. I couldn't tell you when, or when I ovulated. But we had sex pretty much every day.

So what do you guys think? Does pregnancy sound plausible? I took a pregnancy test on Saturday, but of course that was a week before my period was due so I think it was too early. It was negative though.

My mom told me she was two months pregnant with me and had no idea until she felt her boobs hurting... she said she'd had periods in those two months she was pregnant too. And every woman I've talked to has said that sore boobs are the first sign... so now I'm concerned and just want to see what you people think.

Thanks for any input!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Sounds like you are just having hormonal imbalance, I had bacterial vaginitis before and my OBGyn said its due to hormones going hay wire, also sore breasts is same cause if you come off of the pill or get your IUD removed - it's your body trying to get back to normal and natural state.. However the medicine they give you for Bacterial Vag is something you should watch out for = because if you are not on the pill and doing a lot of bd - it not only restores your vaginal pH balance but creates lots of good CM as well, and that leads to high chances of conception! So good luck!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo