Community post

Discussion

Hard to Resist

So I promised myself that I would stay away from this site during this cycle. But as my TWW comes near to its end I fin myself back here obsessing over symptoms.

AF is due today but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Have new symptoms this month. Is anyone extremely hungry all the time and gassy?

Carla

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I have had a few days this month where I have been really really hungry and no matter what I eat, I'm still hungry half an hour later. Defintely didnt have that last month and had a few more days where my appetite had decreased, Not really noticed a great deal in gas increase though!

I'm due on at the weekend, though have had some spotting today.

User Image

11 years ago

Glad to know someone understands my hunger. I hope everything turns out well for you.

So far hasn't showed up. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'm afraid to test too early and be disappointed like previous cycles when I got my hopes up for nothing.

Hope everything goes well for you.

11 years ago • Post starter

Fx to AF not showing up!!

Even though I've not been feeling hungry most of this month, doesnt seem to have made the slightest bit of difference on the scales :O(

User Image

11 years ago

did show up, so I'm still here counting down to pregnancy.

to the next cycle.

How did things turn out for you?

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo