Community post

Discussion

Just started noticing symptoms; I Need Advice too!

First week being on this sight so i'm still learning how to use it lol! All these following symptoms started two days ago... almost like they just popped up over night :/
Started to notice EXTREMELY sore nipples (not breasts). Today they aren't bad but still a little sore when I touch them. Very gassy, and when I burp it tastes like sushi :/ I love sushi but haven't eaten it in almost two months lol! I also started to notice heavy increase in CM. It's very white and doesn't smell or anything just makes me think I started AF and didn't. Also had odd pains/pinches between my naval and hip bone that struck me randomly, those pains stopped today and so far I haven't noticed one.
Today I went pee more than usual, and was a bit crankier than normal. This month was the first month since ttc that I didn't track ovulation or BBT or anything (go figure). I usually ovulate around CD11-14. Praying for Baby #1!!! Do you think these are early signs? Did you ever experience something like this? What tips or tricks can you give me to help me Conceive?!

TTC Miracle Number 1

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Anyone...?

TTC Miracle Number 1

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo