Community post

Discussion

AF Due 12th Sept Anyone else?

View Full Post

Hay Laides,

So this is like my 20th month TTC and my AF is due on 12th Sept I don't hold out any hope for me this month but wondered if anyone else had symptoms and is due around the same time as me.

I am obsessed with hearing symptoms...

I have lost track of my DPO simply because I was convinced I O-ed a week early... if I did that mean AF should be a week early from what I understand and I don't think she is going to be arriving this week so I think we missed the big O from being away on business unfortunately.

I have been extremely sleepy this last week but I have been working hard so its hard to know whats the cause of what...

has anyone else got any secret hope and symptoms?

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

41 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 41 Replies | Last Page

Hi All,

Have only just signed up to this website. Am due AF on Sept 11th (give or take a couple of days i guess) Was on the pill for 10 years and came off in March to start ttc after my wedding at the end of May. Had few horrible months since June with side effects of coming off of Pill, greasy hair, acne break out, VV hormonal, all seems to be evening out now though thank goodness!! Periods seemed be regular straight away pretty much, i always had a shorter cycle before pill and seems to have reverted back. Am now about 8 DPO (according to my apps!) and i am hoping this month is our month!! Keep readng all the symptoms and try not to read too much into them and get my hopes up but its so hard isn't it?!!? Hope everyone has some good news this month!
xx

11 years ago

Well this morning I woke up and had a bit of blood on the tp. Not had anything since other than slight brown discharge. I put a pad on just in case but dont really need it. have been feeling bloated the last couple days but not so bad today. Beginning to think I'm not pg but until AF fully arrives I'm still in the running!

thought that by bd every other day would give us good odds, but still dont know really if the pill is totally out of my system. Its been nearly 3months now but not going to stress too much about it!

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome Kellynewlywed... When i came off the pill I has varies cycles and every month a new symptom... its so frustrating to learn what is normal and what isn't normal... and like you said impossible not to think about it... I wish you the best of luck I hope it happens quickly for you as trust me the waiting for it to happen is so annoying!

Tumbleflumps - BD-ing every other day does put you in good odds for it to happen so i hope AF does not arrive this month for you...

I have such a lack of energy this week its unreal and so frustrating as if I am not pg (which i don't think i am) I will have just allowed myself to be sooooo lazy!

My brother and his fiance tried for a baby for one night and they fell pregnant... she found out at 3 weeks and have a beautiful daughter... its so frustrating to know I have been trying long before they thought about it and still nothing...

I promised myself last month not to get obsessed by it again.. I have failed... this month I am obsessing over the lack of symptoms its a crazy thing this TTC....

+

11 years ago • Post starter

Its really hard to not get a little obsessed!! I thought to myself I'm not going to stress about it (which to be fair I'm not), just going to carry on as normal and see how it goes, but we have BD every other day which we dont usually do so to me it feels like we're trying. I think that we have to make an effort especially as I dont track BBT or ovulation so the only way to catch the egg is to BD regularly.

My sister said the most silliest thing to me the other day. She's 11 years older than me and when she asked me if I'd been feeling anything and when I was due on, I said that I was due on around the weekend but was going to wait at least a week if AF hadnt arrived. She then asks me if we have been using protection!! My reponse was that I'm not the virgin mary so how else do I expect to fall pregnant!! Durr!! I'm wondering if she may get a little jealous if I was to get my BFP, as she is 40, no children and with someone who has had a vasectomy. Shes having fertility tests to see how fertile she is, but I dont think it's looking that great and I dont think he really wants to go through the procedure of getting it reversed as he is just getting over cancer.

It does make me wonder how it appears so easy for people to fall pregnant on one night stands, teenagers etc, especially as when you watch programmes on pregnancy and conception, just what the little spermies have to go through and it happens 'just like that', yet people go for years without being successful.

Butterfly and Kellynewlywed- when are you planning to test?

User Image

11 years ago

Aw bless her I think she will be getting jealous for sure... I was unbelievably jealous of my brother.... I love my niece immensely but every time I see her I get depressed its taking soooo long my family would love to have another grandchild/ niece or nephew!

My family don't know I am trying I have keep quiet about it and when they ask when I will start thinking about it I brush it off and say not yet... I am pretty close now to tell my parents as the questioning is becoming more common and its quite upsetting knowing I am actually trying!

I don't plan on test after nearly 2 years of testing every month I have the last few months been good and don't do it unless of course no AF then probably a few days after... I have the doctors again on the 17th to book in for other check ups so if I haven't heard from AF then I would check that morning I think... I have one lonely first response test in a draw upstairs so i wont allow myself to waste it...

Your right about one night stands and stuff its crazy to think it just happens and my brother I don't think they had even thought about it properly and then it happened first time who would have thought!

So when do you plan to test tumbleflumps if AF doesn't show on saturday?

11 years ago • Post starter

I wasnt planning on telling many people of our 'plan' but its hard as we have been together for nearly 9 years and keep getting asked 'when are you getting married?' 'when are you having a family?'. I dont like to lie and so have told a few close friends that I have stopped the pill and just seeing how it goes. But then I get asked by some 'have you had any twinges yet?' etc etc! Going to be really really hard to lie if/when I get my BFP! Havent even told his family that we are ttc, just think it would be a nice surprise for them when we are successful.

Am planning to test no earlier than a week after AF is late. Main reason being just to be sure that I am late, as when I had my first proper non-pill cycle, I was about a week later than I would have been if I was on the pill. I was then 27 days after that but you can never be too sure. I dont want to get my hopes up too much and get a BFN or AF show up. (though saying that, if I was late, I'd be itching to test!!) I do think though that I may not be, just going by the bit of bleeding this morning. I havent had any since, just brown discharge when I wipe (sorry tmi!) but think it could be a bit too late for implantation as I'm due in a couple days? I did have a little bit of this last month, but lasted for about 3-4 days before AF showed up. I did start tracking symptoms etc last month and this month on here but for some reason I cant go back. I might buy myself a little diary and track in there so I have it to hand and compare.

Maybe it might help in your mind if you did tell your family, so that you didnt keep having to brush them off when they question you? You could just say you are NTNP and seeing how it goes. Its tricky though cos if you dont tell them you get questioned and if you do tell them, they might question you more?!

User Image

11 years ago

I to am due for AF on the 12th give or take ah day or two fx she dosnt show been vomiting since yesterday feeling sick since 7dpo so will see it would be such a great B-Day gift on the 8th an annevr gift to DH on th 25th of this month Baby Dust to all.

User Image

11 years ago

yes i do monitor my ovulation with an at home kit, once i get a positive i call my re office and do back to back iui. I ovulated on cd 16 and today am 9dpo. I tested on day 7 and tonight and BFN. I dont know why I did it to myself bc the two times ive been pregnant i didnt get a positive til 11dpo. tommorow I see my re and pray hes gonna do a blood test and will know either way by tommorrow(hopefully) anyone testing or tested yet??

Hope you all are hanging in there. Its very rough :(

4-15-09 delivered my miracle Chace 2011 conceived twins but lost one at 10 weeks and the other at 15 weeks 8-12 started femera and did bb iui

11 years ago

i saw my my re today for a checkup and he disappointingly didnt give me a blood test, he told me at 10dpo it was too early. In one way that makes me feel better about my pee tests being negative bc if blood wouldnt be reliable at this point urine definately wouldnt. I looked back at my history of positive tests at I only got faint results from 11dpo-13dpo.

Hows everyone doing?

4-15-09 delivered my miracle Chace 2011 conceived twins but lost one at 10 weeks and the other at 15 weeks 8-12 started femera and did bb iui

11 years ago

Hang in there tannerbella :) Fx you get a BFP soon!

Still brown spotting, no blood since that once on Thursday. No cramps either like I would usually get before AF. Not getting my hopes up though, shes still got time.

Funny how I used to get real bad period pains when I was on the pill, so bad that I would faint and get cold sweats but since being off, I've had barely anything. I thought the pill was supposed to help with period pains!!

How's everyone else doing? xx

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo