Community post

Discussion

Implantation, or....?

I felt those pinching feelings on 9 DPO, off and on throughout the day located mostly on the right side. Now, some people may agree that this appears to be a sign of implantation. However, today I am 12 DPO with negative HPT using FMU, with the feeling of AF coming any day now.

If this was not implantation cramping, what else could these "pinching" mild cramps be associated with? Just regular AF symptoms?

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I was wondering the same thing! Did Aunt Flo ever come?? Through research, a very good sign of implantation is spotting the day AF suppose to appear or days before. Your body may just be gearing up for AF to come thru or the type of test you used, may have not picked up enough of the hormone that tells whether you are preggo or not. So, I just chalk it up on the blackboard to changes in hormones/PMS until I see spotting or a late AF. I'm having that POAS itch tho, 6dpo. LOL.

User Image All cycle buddies welcome!!!

11 years ago

Thanks for the reply! AF did end up showing up :-/

Today I am 13 DPO; typically I ovulate 16-20 DPO (varies every month) so I am in the process of using ovulation ticks twice a day. Good luck on your journey! :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo