Community post

Discussion

Miserable Wait

Oh my gosh! This will be day three that my hasn't shown. I got what my husband said was x2 yesterday. I thought I saw something and so did some people on here.

The first day I was late he wasn't getting his hopes up. I, on the other hand, was super excited. I love my husband but he just doesn't know my body like I do. For years I've had to take birth control to regulate my ; I was having them too often and was causing anemia. But that ugly monster hasn't shown her face yet.

I'll admit I was losing hope because it seemed like all my symptoms were disappearing this past week. The yesterday my bbs were so sore and by the end of the day it seemed like the wouldn't completely fit in my bra (embarassing since we were in Walmart and I had to keep poking them back in). My bbs seemed feverish and when we got home I could see veins clearly. I had cramping last night and little twinges in my lower abdomen so I figured was coming but no show again this morning. I've got sick this morning.

I've got one test left but I want to wait until tomorrow to take it. I know this is a lot of info but thank you for reading all of it.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Well I got impatient because af still hasn't shown so I took the test and didn't see anything. Very tired even after two naps today.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo