Community post

Discussion

Swear I'm going nuts

*sigh* I honestly think my body is turning on me & playing dirty tricks lol.

So many symptoms of pregnancy, but still nothing but BFN's, even a BFN on a blood test :(
Doctor doesn't seem to be taking me seriously, in that if this isn't a baby, what on earth is wrong with me cause this is NOT normal.

*AF is now 5 days late (19DPO I think)

*Bloodtest was done when 2 days late (because HPT's were all neg & the symptoms are worrying if not pregnancy - DH demanded I go to the Dr's, damn student nurses & their worry lol). The nurse doing the bloodtest did give me a little bit of hope, as she was saying that she was getting negative tests right up until she was 10 weeks pregant, however that was in the days before they did bloodtests, so she was just using Clearblue HPT's, however bloods came back negative.

*Have had vomiting for 8 days, usually can limit it to once a day but have low level nausea, yesterday I got a reprieve in that I kept everything down for the whole day! woohoo, did however have nausea/over-full feeling all afternoon.

*Heartburn & constant gas/bloated belly feeling, even when haven't eaten.

*Uterine cramping since 4DPO on and off. Some days is more noticeable, some days is a pulling sensation on the right hand side verging on painful. This is a concern to me, because I never have cramping at all, apart from day 1 of AF.

*Spotting at 4DPO, too early for implant? Would it be possible late ovulation? I never have spotting or breakthrough bleeding at any time in past cycles, both on & off the pill.

*Yellow CM, a lot, EW consistency, large globs bleargh at 7DPO & 12DPO.

Am I going nuts? I've never had anything like these symptoms before in any of my cycles, and everything just feels off. Has anyone had early blood tests come back negative that have turned out to be pregnant after all? If AF still doesn't rear her ugly head, obviously going back to Dr to sort this out, should I request something more specific with the blood test? Levels etc? Any help or thoughts appreciated

User Image

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I would ask for the levels next time. There's obviously something going on but it could also be too soon. Every woman's levels are different.

Please update when you find out. I've got the same thing going on.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo