Community post

Discussion

Early Implantation bleeding?! Ectopic??? Low Fever, cramping

Hey, this year I have had 3 early mc but never an ectopic. I have some symptoms that are kinda worrying me. This month I did not used opks or temp for ov date and use ov tracker apps, so these are approx dates.

Starting 3 days ago I had occasional sharp cramping in my pelvic region and started a low grade fever of 98.8. (hasn't turned into the flu yet). This started approx 6 or 7 dpo.
2nd day of this cramping my temp went to 99.3 and I was hurting and feeling sick but no cold or flu symptoms other than fever.
3rd morning of this, I woke up today and felt like my stomach muscles were sore like I had worked them out. It feels like a band from my belly button downwards. When I went to the bathroom there was small amounts of brownish blood: this would be 8 or 9 dpo. My low grade fever is now 99.1 and still no symptoms of a typical flu.

I never had these symptoms, esp the abdominal soreness, before with my other very short pg's. Implantation seems kinda early imo since my period is not due for another 6/7 days. I have a 26 day cycle. Too early to test and does +hpt tests even show up if its an ectopic?

If anyone has experienced this or with or without ectopic pg I would like to hear it or any advice/thoughts you may have on this.

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Update: whatever it was is over today I started spotting and now it seems af is 4 days early. Having a 22 day cycle is a first for me...that I know of. Ah well

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm in the same boat as you. My cycles are normally 28 days, I started spotting light pink at 8dpo and that was only when I wiped. At 9dpo, I was still spotting but brown when I wiped. Today I am 10dpo and am still wiping brown. I am not sure if this is implantation bleeding or an early onset of AF. AF is supposed to start on Sept 7th or 8th. Today is the only day that I have been running a low grade fever, stuffy nose, sore throat and a headache. I miscarried around St. Patrick's Day and then had a d&c on March 27th...we have been trying for another one as soon as we had the go ahead. I really wish I had an answer to help the both of us out!

Hopeful1day are you still spotting or has it changed to a full on flow that is visible on a pad? Keep us updated hon!

User Image

11 years ago

Well, I'm out. Yesterday night my brown spotting had stopped. I got up this morning and AF showed her ugly face...full on red blood enough to wear a pad. I'm truly bummed out now.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo