Community post

Discussion

Newby and a BFP!

Hi girls!

I am new here. I just wanted to share my 2WW symptoms and results!

A little background: I am 28. I have 2 kids (DS 3 and DD 13 months, who is still breastfeeding). We were not trying...we were using condoms, although not as they are intended (from the beginning!). Anyway, I was about 6dpo and started experiencing some lower abdominal cramps. The cramps continued over the next 3 days, along with some back pain. I seemed to be feeling lazy...not exhausted, just not wanting to do anything but sit on the couch and google pregnancy symptoms! haha! (this is the TMI*** WARNING!) Starting not long after the cramps, I was feeling really wet. Lots of watery discharge. Around 7 dpo, I started getting tons of EWCM! It was more stringy/gelatinous than my typical EWCM and there was tons of it for about 2-3 days. Then, I was getting what looked like sticky boogers! I thought 'Hey, maybe I am ovulated...weird!' But I was feeling really crampy, too, which was weird. I ended up using a hpt (New Choice, from the Dollar Tree) on 9dpo. I thought I could see a line but it was so, so, so faint! I was convinced it was just the antibody strip, not an actual positive. Total POAS-aholic! I tested and tested and tested! All of the tests had the super faint line...line-eye?! I still have 2 digitals, but the sensitivity is lower (50 mui). I had tons of symptoms, though. I couldn't take it anymore!!! 11dpo today and I bought a First Response (FRER) and it was positive!!!

Just wanted to share! This has been a lot different than my first 2 pregnancies. LOTS OF BABY DUST!!!!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Congrats!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo