Community post

Discussion

over thinking possible symptoms

I can over think and second guess myself on a lot of things. My cycle is due Sept 8, so I guess I made it thru the 1st week of the ttw. First I had my gallbladder removed in july and my aug cycle was super light. I spotted the whole time except one day which was still a light flow. This is totally unusal. Lately I have been having heartburn, been thirsty, sleeplessness ( I recently stop working nights a few months ago), vivid dreams, acne (but struggled with bad skin as a teen), heavy breast, hot flashes, frequent urination, and lately my discharge has been smelling like urine ( kinda freakin me out). I have searched some boards and most women with having this type of discharged were in their 3rd trimester. So I'm assuming I have a bladder infection. I really just need someone to talk to about this, but has anybody else have any crazy symptoms?

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I am in a similar situation as you. My period is supposed to be coming around Sept 7th according to an online calculator. But my thing is that my period never comes on the same time monthly, but around the same time give or take a few days. I have never tracked my ovulation or anything and the past couple weeks my fiance and I decided we would like a baby and so i looked up my ovulation based on my last period date, it said that I should have ovulated aug 24. We had sex about everyday that week up to ovulation day as well as the day of and day after. Now if i really did ovulate that day I would think i have a high chance of pregnancy and I have really been hoping that I will end up pregnant. But i dont know if its just me or if i am in fact feeling symptoms. within a week i have been feeling like my nipples are sore to the slightest touch even my arm slightly hitting them and for a couple of days i felt as tho i was peeing a lot more then usual. I always having been feeling kind of nautious. But i have read that people can kind of trick themselves into thinking there having symptoms when they are not at all, so just like you i have been questioning myself am I really going to be pregnant and having these symptoms or do i think i am. Your situation sounds similar to mine. I am waiting until the 9th to take a hpt and hoping for a + result. maybe you should wait until the day of or after your expected period and take a test as well

11 years ago

I am planning on testing Monday if my cycle doesn't start. I hate being disappointed with a neg hpt. My cycle varies month to month by a couple of days as well. Its weird because when I was younger I was every 28 days on the dot. Its hard to figure out what's real symptoms or not when it seems like your body is out of whack. Good luck! *baby dust*

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo