Community post

Discussion

15dpo confused

hya all again. im 15dpo, no af, im wondering wether ive got dates mixed up, :/ im having cm, which is normal when im due my crazy but ive been having it all the way thru dpo. hmmm i would of had little spotting by now to tell me the is on her way with her broom in tow lol. no sore bbs, restless nights, cant stand noises. feels as so im wanting wee, when ive just been. no nausea. having cramping and pinchy feelings down below. appetite is ok. ive read else where that i could have late implantation? im a day late of . my average ovulation dates 15/8/12-17/812.... had baby making on 11/8/12 to 17/8/12 non stop had 2 so i really dont know whats goin on. i tested on 12dpo and 13dpo. any one else like this, just need some hope and xxxx

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Maybe you had late implantation. I don't know. Try to relax and think of something else (I know easier said than done) sometimes stress can cause a delay in af.

I'm 13 dpo. I know it didn't happen this month. I feel so bad. I came home for lunch and I feel so bad. I'm cramping worse than I normally and my head is pounding.

I hope this is your month. Do you know how long your lutael phase is? This is time from ovulation till your period starts. The average is 14 days but it can be longer in some women. Maybe you had a long luetal phase.

11 years ago

hi hun, thanks for reply, my lp is 14days. i still aint come on, no pains today. ive kept my self busy trying not to think about having but its hard fx i have

11 years ago • Post starter

im on 15 dpo as well as far as i know unless im going to have a rare 32 day cycle again. im cramping like crazy and my back is killing me and so are my hips.

head pounds on and off all day. no other really bad symptoms to report....

though i should be breaking out with my normal pimples right before af... they are a no show lol.

keep us updated, i'll liet you know what is going on as i figure it out lol

Baby dust.

Jessica User Image

11 years ago

hi hun. im 17dpo to no af, did test last nite faint positive. and did another this morning bfn!! :/ confused much. i normally have some spotting before af. im a 30to31 cycle. had cramping bad last nite, and its loose bm. sorry to much info, and i go for bm, i come on at same time and nothing, ive had 2 days bad headaches, back and hips and thighs. good luck huni xxxxxxxx

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo