Community post

Discussion

Due May 2013

View Full Post

Hey ladies so I just got a BFP on Friday at 9 DPO!!! Been trying since April and have had a miscarriage since. So hoping this one sticks :-) Anyone else due in May? I went to the dr yesterday for bloodwork. Once they get the results they will decide if I need to come back for more. If not I don't go back till Sept 19 woohoo Check out my image, top is 14 dpo, bottom is 9 dpo, big difference in lines
User Image

29 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 29 Replies | Last Page

Good morning and congrats on the
I got my BFP on Thursday at 9 DPO and a positive Digi yesterday at 10 DPO!
Depending on what site I look at my EDD is some where between May 18-21.
I had bloodwork done yesterday and hcg was 20. Having more done on Wednesday. Doctor said all looks good for now.
I am a little worried because I had an early MC in June.
Good luck to all!

11 years ago

congrats! I had early mc in may so hoping this one sticks too :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Feeling really blessed and excited to say I got a faint this morning!!!!! I get to join you ladies!!!! I've not necessarily "felt" pregnant with early symptoms, but I've sort of had a feeling this was the month for us! Prayers for us that this one sticks please!

I will be due May 23rd, or somewhere around there. I'll be making my dr appt first thing on Monday.

So excited to join you ladies, I hope you all are doing well!
I feel like I'm on cloud nine.

DH (39) Me (33) Married since June 2011 TTC #1 since April 2012 CP July 2012 User Image

11 years ago

Baby3please I found it in one click! lol.

Congrats to you all!

To el2011, I tested with FR at 11 DPO, which is recent Thursday, 3rd urine, it was BFN, I was so gutted cus I had a feeling I am pregnant, then bought FR 6 Days Sooner, tested on 2nd urine on Friday, 12 DPO, very faint line! Then 13 DPO, yesterday, tested with Clearblue Plus, the line gotten stronger, I'm testing again tomorrow, I'm positive it will be another BFP :) Just to be sure, and the line should be darker tomorrow, then we'll book our first doctor appointment to refer me to midwife :)

Hope all of your beans stick! Never had a MC, my first son was successful, and this is my 2nd one.

Keep us all posted about symptoms, how did the doctor/midwife appointments go etc :) Congrats again!

11 years ago

Congrats baby 3 please and others I'm on cd29 and no aunt flow yet and was just wondering if any if you checked your cervix after bfp I'm not sure of when I'm really due aunt flow if 28 days I'm late, I did test at 12dpo and it was a faint positive but every test after that was negative, can a first response 6 days early give off pink evaps please help congrats again

11 years ago

I'm 6 weeks tomorrow woohoo. You guys must read my countdown ticker. Every week it says something funny. Only 8 more days till my ultrasound!!! Same day I have to go check out a new venue for my daughters sweet 16 since the place I originally booked went out of business! Hopefully since I'm due early May and her sweet 16 isn't until June 15 HOPEFULLY I can shed some weight so I don't look like a cow at her sweet 16 ;) the joys of mommyhood. Can't believe I'll be giving birth to one and my oldest will be getting her drivers license the following month. She's so excited. And she will be such a great help I know it. My 10 year old is super excited also. Can't wait!

11 years ago • Post starter

everybody!!! I just found out last week that we are expecting #3! I am so excited and over the moon with joy:-) I am due May 14th!!! So excited to have a spring baby both of my boys were born mid winter. I am hoping and parying for a girl but will be just as happy w/ another son as long as the little JellyBean is healthy! again to all of you!:-)

11 years ago

Hi ladies, congrats on all of you BFP's :) I got my BFP at 5dpo but its was only faint then waited two days and it got darker and I tested with a digital clearblue and came back positive :D I'm due 13th may and I'm 6 weeks pregnant I'm soo excited we been ttc since december 2011 :)

11 years ago

Hey ladies,

I will be due May 26th 2013 :-D
I tested at 15DPO and got an instant positive, tested again this morning at 5 days late and got an extremely dark positive, now I can believe :-D Im so happy
How is everyone feeling ? Any symptons or feelings to report ?
to all and to those in their 2WW..

User Image User Image User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi everyone can I join you?

I am due on 29th May. I already have 2 boys, aged 9 and 1. Feeling very blessed at the moment.

No symptoms yet apart from complete exhaustion! Finding it really hard not to tell everyone yet, but I just want to wait til I know all is ok.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo