Community post

Discussion

2WW-Anyone due for AF Sept 3? Symptoms?!

Hi Ladies!
On 3rd cycle TTC. AF is due in 8 days, and so far, no BFP. Got my hopes up when I got a distinct second line on a CVS test two days ago, but it appeared after the time period. Definitely an evap line and BFN's since!
OV on August 19th and BD Aug 14, 16, 17 and 18. My symptoms so far are: Low back pain and cramps 3/4 DPO, and horrible heartburn 6 DPO-I never get heartburn so this was a surprise.
Anyone else due for AF around this time and have you tested yet?

15 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Replies | Last Page

Hey...Looks like you found a cycle buddy....this isn't my first though....I am ttc after a loss in June and I have 2 teenagers. So this is all neew to me again! lol I have had a few symptoms but nothing to be thrilled about my past months have left me disappointed.....still HOPING THIS MONTH IS OUR MONTH...AF is due Sept 3rd....I may expect it Sept 1st since I ov'd on the 18th. We'll see!

11 years ago

Wow we def need to be cycle buddies! Last cycle began on 8/3 and I ovualted on 8/19! I expect AF in 8 days. My boobs are SORE!!! Today...AF sign but fingers crossed because i also had sore boobs last pregnancy symptom.

11 years ago

yup...my boobs are kinda sore but more of like stabbing pains I didnt have that last month BUT like you said it happened last month the soreness not the stabbing pain.....my boobs usually get sore before af....so yeah nothing too exciting. I haven't tested and Im not I drive myself crazy! lol ....I have one sitting under the sink but I am sure it is wayyy to soon and afraid of a neg-! BUT I HAVE FEELING.......A GOOD FEELING............WE MAY HAVE OUR JUST BECAUSE I AM THINKING POSITIVE! LOL

11 years ago

I'm so happy to have some cycle buddies. We have to keep each other updated :)
Divarivas, sorry to hear of your loss. Baby dust to everyone!

11 years ago • Post starter

BFN this morning :(
Fertiltyfriend says AF to arrive this Sunday Sept. 1. Another app says the 3rd but the 1st is more likely of I O'd on the 19th?
Thinking I'm out this month...

Due on the 5th and I've had everything from nausea and cramps to sniffles and heartburn! But I think I may be doing it to myself just being a mental case. How long do you ladies plan to wait before HPT (if you haven't already lol!)

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

Update- yesterday I had quick sharp cramping type pains on my lower lift abdomen, almost like a pinching feeling, followed by dull AF type cramps all day. This morning I got another BFN! What gives?!
Anyone else testing yet?

I've been super sleepy and boobs are sore....I tested this a.m. I gave in.....it was negative. I don't know why I continue to do this to myself ...I am 11 days dpo today. I am sure what I am feeling now are due to my impending AF. Oh well what can you do. The real OUT will be Saturday...if AF shows.....BUT PLEASEEEEEEEE STAY AWAY!

TO YOU LADIES!

11 years ago

Hi to all my cycle buddies. this is my first TTC. My last cycle was 3/8 and now im on 12dpo. Have been having continous nausea, vomitting, bloated tummy, sore breasts for almost 7 days now. Expecting AF on the 1st. Tested yesterday moning . Keeping till sunday. Im not going to test till then. Today having slight AF like cramps in the lower tummy but not having any backache or discharges like all my other PMS. My hubby seems pretty confident its . so really praying hard.

to all my cycle buddies.
Spreading to all

11 years ago

This tww is torture! BFN this morning and I'm 11 Dpo. Husband says I'm going to make is broke if I keep buying "those sticks"! Lol

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo