Community post

Discussion

Positive! Finally! I think I'm still in shock!

Yesterday I was 12 DPO. I had taken a test the day before and it was negative. Or so I thought... I later removed it from the garbage and saw that there was a faint line there that I never even noticed. So yesterday morning I took another New Choice/Dollar Store test and I started to throw it away, but decided to look one more time and I noticed an extremely faint line. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me because it was so light. So I took anoter one, same thing. I waited a few hours and went to the store and picked up a 3 pack of FRER. Came home & immediately took one and sure enough two pink lines!!! I took another this morning. Might as well since I have 2 left right? Same thing, still positive!
I'm kinda scared to get too happy yet. I can't wait to go to the dr. this week. Thank you God, I feel so blessed!

Best of luck to all of you ladies and plenty of

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Congratulations Dawn77! I'm 12dpo today and I just got a faint positive this morning. I still can't believe it! Same as you, I'm trying not to get too excited yet. I poas 2 days ago, and I got a BFN (10dpo in the evening). I'm going to wait until my daughter wakes up to get a few more to test later tonight and tomorrow, just to confirm. I don't have very many symptoms. In fact with my first, I remember that most of those symptoms didn't appear until about 6 weeks. Here's hoping it sticks!

DD #1: 4 yrs MC: Mar 19, 2011 (gone, but not forgotten) TTC #2 User Image

11 years ago

Thank you and best of luck to you too! I know you must be as anxious as I was after seeing even a faint line. Hope you get a BFP on the next one!

11 years ago • Post starter

CONGRATS on your BFP!!!!!

11 years ago

Thank you so much!

11 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations best of luck

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo