Community post

Discussion

2ww August 2012 (FET cycle)

Helloooooo. Anyone else going nuts in a 2ww at the moment? Could use a cycle buddy. Am driving myself nuts, and trying to resist the urge to POAS. Am pretty sure I'll be able to resist, but with 8 whole days to go...

My FET (blast) was on the 22nd August (2012), and my beta is scheduled for 3rd September. I am on luteal phase support... oral estradiol tabs, oral progesterone and progesterone pessaries. And baby aspirin.

Symptoms: I had mild AF type cramps the day after the transfer. Since, I've had tender boobs (the hormone supplements for sure), and a few pangs/twinges in a specific spot in my left pubic area yesterday (3dp5dt). Also some throbbing pangs in my low, low back - corresponding to where the other twinges were, on the left, sort of right next to the top of my butt crack, lol.

All cramps, twinges and pangs are now gone.

2 short bursts of bizarre dizziness today, and that's it - nothing else.

Would love to hear from anyone else in the same boat.

11 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Hi there... I am 12 dpi and feel a bit yucky, very tired. I have slight pressure in my belly. I am hopeful but who knows.

11 years ago

Good luck Mazzyjen. When do you test?

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi gals,

Bebe05 I think we may be on another forum together?

I used this site before we knew we needed IVF and stopped when we started IVF- it felt like a place for only "normal" pregnancies, so silly of me! Glad to be back, I love tracking the symptoms. Feels like I am doing something proactive.

Anywhoozle, I am 3dp5dt from an FET cycle. 2 embies transferred graded 18 out of 20, a tad bit of fragmentation on one, performed August 28.

I had a very active pelvic area yesterday, lots of pulling, twisting, pinching and mild cramping. Loved it!

I also woke up to it last night (it wasn't painful but I find the feeling reassuring so I guess some deep recess of my brain woke me up during the action so I could be sure it was still happening).

This am the cramping is not as light and fluttery. It's heavy and not as frequent. And now I feel like I have a uti. I can't tell if it's irritation because I am clogged with progesterone from cleft to crack even after I shower or if it's still healing from implantation? In any case, it's a dull heavy pressure, some pinching and a lot of uti-esque feelings.

I'm currently sitting here drinking a coffee. I love coffee. I tried not to drink it. But my body wanted it since I also feel really tired. Limiting myself to 1.5 cups.

Thanks for listening to my 2ww craziness. I'll check in to see how ya'll are doing soon!

11 years ago

Hi brookelynne,

Thanks for your reply! How are you going with your 2ww and coffee-avoidance?

As for me, I failed dismally and POAS. Have taken 6 HPTs over the last three days (3 x FRER and 2 x clearblue digital) and they are all BFPs!!!

I was in shock for about 48 hours, just simply couldn't believe it - but this morning, my FRER line wasn't very strong. Weaker than my first FRER test from 2 days ago. It was an older test that expires this month, but I was gutted, sure it is a chemical or ectopic, and panic well and truly kicked in. So I raced off to buy more tests.

This afternoon the clearblue digital said Pregnant, 1-2 weeks (am currently 11dp5dt from FET), so approximately 16dpo and I also did another (fresh, non-expired) FRER. The line was definitely darker than the initial test from 2 days ago. Beta is tomorrow. Terrified, all over the place - talk about a rollercoaster ride. I truly wish I hadn't peed on the stick. Next time I'll hold out.

In terms of symptoms, I have been a bit tired, but my boobs aren't as sore and other than some yukky ovary type pain, I don't have many symptoms.

I really don't know. I just hope my BFP is real. And I hope you get one too :)

Bebe did u get beta tests today? How did it go? Was this your first fet? Just waiting till I can get my first fet!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Hi Krunchie,

Yes I did do my beta - BFP! Am totally stunned. The level was 211, with progesterone at 14.65.

Both of these seem low to me, my best friend's beta at the same time was 780 and her progesterone was 150 (which admittedly is quite elevated).

I am already on progesterone support, tablets and pessaries three times a day, so I guess it's all in the hands of the gods now. Praying my repeat beta goes well.

I have heard that FETs can be slow starters. Maybe that's all it is.

Trying to balance my joy with realism until I get my second beta done, but it's hard!

Anyone else feel like commenting I'd sure appreciate any thoughts on these levels!

Krunchie, all the best for your FET, when is it scheduled for?

very happy for you!

not scheduled yet with an exact date, just waiting for CD1 of my second bleed after the retrival then dates will be set from there but going of past average cycle lengths i am hoping for about 5th October

11 years ago

Hello Ladies,

I am 7dpo and just feel very very bloated. My stomach seems to be popping out a bit from being so bloated. When I took my bra off this evening my BBs seemed to be so heavy and full. Also had some creamy lotion like cm. Part of me feels out this month but I am still very very hopeful. Not many symptoms to speak of so far... Good luck and baby dust to all of you!

11 years ago

Thanks Krunchie, fingers crossed for you, for 5th Oct.

momto2, good luck! I hope this is your cycle. I didn't have many symptoms either, other than AF cramping which I still have. Feels more like OHSS pain than AF, now that I think of it, which is impossible because it's a frozen cycle.

Hopefully we can have BFPs aplenty on this page.

Baby dust to all. No idea how to do that cute blue type thing with the blue dust, momto2. How did you do that? (Sorry - rookie).

:)

bebe can i ask a few questions...

for your FET, how much time did you take afterwards to recover/rest etc. did it take long? was it painful?

any tips for someone going down that path soon?!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo