Community post

Discussion

Maybe baby?

As I said before my husband and I have been trying since last year with lots of disappointment. I don't even let myself think about beig pregnant. But I am
4 days late and I have no period symptoms!! (not at all normal for
Me) I had what I think could have been implantation bleeding one week ago today. And the only thing I've been feeling is nauseous. Which I guess could even be a stomach bug. What are the odds of being pregnant after so long of trying without success? (The doctor says the only problem he sees is I'm a stressed person. Not very interested
In doing fertility testing on a 21 year old)

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

The only thing that will tell you if you're pregnnat is if you take a HPT. If you are 4 days late, you should be able to get a positive test IF you are indeed pregnant.

You do not need symptoms to be pregnant. And women conceive all the time after months, or even years of trying with no luck.

Good luck and keep us posted.

First Pregnancy 03/30/12 3rd round of Clomid First Miscarriage 04/10/12 4th Round of Clomid - August 17th Cycle - TTC #1 with 5th Round of Clomid The Lord withholds no blessings! User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo